Tuesday 1st August
9:30am - 11:30am
Speaker: Jane Turner
Topic: The Five Pillars To Writing Success
Jane Turner’s designed the Five Pillars of her Power Writing Program to enable her clients to overcome the five main barriers first-time and sometimes even seasoned writers are likely to encounter. These barriers are:
- The lack of a logical process to harness and direct your creativity and productivity to get your writing completed.
- The lack of a strategy to align your mindset with the goal of completing your writing.
- The lack of a structured approach to getting your ideas out of your head and onto the page in a way that will resonate with as many people in your target audience as possible.
- The lack of techniques to manage your physical and creative energy levels.
- The lack of a strategic feedback loop to ensure that you can maintain focus, commitment and motivation throughout the whole process.
Jane’s sessions are inspirational, practical, and a lot of fun. She is motivational, passionate, and a connector of people with their higher selves.
A little more about Jane Turner:
As well as being the author of Thrive in Midlife and the designer of Power Writing Program, Jane Turner is a gifted speaker, sought-after business consultant, and Certified Master Coach.
Jane has an extensive management background in developing teams to deliver high-level corporate results. This background augments her years as a coach working with clients individually and in group settings to transform the results they are experiencing in any and every area of life.
Jane works with people all over the world from her base in Sydney Australia where she lives with her husband and her teenage daughter. Power Writing Program is her signature program.
Please select your correct ticket type from the pull down menu below.