New online tool helping to make your practitioner life easier
Posted on September 9, 2016 by Samantha Gomez
I’m really excited to be supporting Natural Business Tools as I really believe what they have to offer can be of benefit to so many wellness practitioners.
Here’s a snapshot of what they do: Provide health practitioners with customised and personalised patient educational material and business system templates to support you in the everyday running of your clinic.
This means that within their document vault you will have access to:
Documents for the client side of your business:
- Patient handouts on many ailments such as anxiety, insomnia, cancer, migraines
- Patient forms such as booking emails, health checklists, new patient forms, diet diaries, meal planners
- Letter templates for before and after appointments, letters to GPs, reactivation letters, welcome letters etc.
- Questionnaires for your clients on child health screening, menopause, first visit questionnaires
- Diagrams to hand out to your patients to explain symptoms they may be experiencing
Documents for the day-to-day running of your business:
- Policy & procedure documents for areas like cancellations, bookings, answering the phone, rescheduling appointments, clinic enquiries etc.
Each of the templates is editable, in that you can upload your business logo and add in the variables that of course would apply to your clinic as opposed to others.
So you are essentially being provided with a one stop shop for all business documentation that could take you months to create yourself. All ready to go with a few tweaks here and there.
Access to the Natural Business Tools is via subscription for $39 a month.. but for anyone reading this blog and associated with My Wellness Business & Wellness Hubs Australia, if you use the code WHANW you’ll receive 10% off.
Whilst the information they provide is mostly suitable to naturopaths, nutritionists, it’s still worth taking a look to see if they have resources that may suit your business there. AND of course they will be expanding as more people jump on board and have specific document requests.
Let me know how you go.